Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day 2: Gift Guide for Her

Giving presents to all my loved ones is one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I got so excited about planning my wrapping (yes I go way overboard with the wrapping!) and actually wrapped all the presents by December 1st and taking photos for the gift guides went out the window. I have picked out 5 of what I think are the top gifts for the women in your life this Christmas whether its your mam, sister or girlfriend. All of the gift ideas are something I am giving as a gift this Christmas
 
A Ted Baker purse is a gift I think any lady in your life would appreciate, I received one as a gift for my birthday and I am still in love with it. You can choose from beautiful classic designs to bright colours and patterned designs, there is something for everyone. It is the perfect accessory for all year round. 
 
This is currently the must have product in the beauty world and if the lady in your life is a beauty addict this would be the perfect gift for them! The blush palette offers three of their Ambient Blushes one of which is limited edition to this palette. Hourglass claims the blushes creates seamless, subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance and who doesn't want this?
 
A more affordable gift now this Body Shop Glaze Apple gift set is so delicious it smells good enough to eat (I wouldn't recommend that though!) You can't go wrong with any of the Body Shop gift sets the Frosted Cranberry range also smells amazing. You get good value for your money and body shop products are great quality.
 
Jo Malone are knocking it out of the park this year with Christmas gifts. Here is one of their candles in Sweet Almond and Macaroon candle which smells absolutely divine. It comes beautifully wrapped and at £40 this is definitely a luxurious gift.
 
The most luxurious and expensive gift in my gift guide is this Tom Ford quad. I would be beyond excited to receive anything from Tom Ford as everything in his line is absolutely stunning. Even with the soul destroying price of £63 these palettes make the perfect luxurious gifts. The shadows themselves are pigmented and buttery smooth, the packaging is not only utterly beautiful but practical too.
 
If your looking for inspiration for your own Christmas wishlist or gifts for your loved ones I hope you found this post useful.
 


 



1 comment:

  1. I want my money or the item I paid for. are you trying to get away by not answering, I have all your info so it's not like you can run and hide.

    /Marte - the girl you scammed on depop.

    ReplyDelete