Tuesday 22 April 2014

Ok, Let's get this show on the road!

So I thought my first blog post should be a little "Get to know me" kinda post!
 
Hello, My name is Ashleigh and I'm a beauty addict. There I said it, the first step to my recovery haha. I am a 21 year old studying Adult Nursing at Northumbria University, However I am currently taking some time off my course and decided this would be the perfect time to itch the craving to dabble in beauty.



 

I have always had a interest in beauty and fashion. My biggest love is makeup! I have read blogs and watched YouTube video's for a few years now and just recently plucked up the courage to start my own beauty related Instagram account. (A little self promotion right there haha!)
 

 
I have been humming and harring for a month or two now about making a blog, however at the weekend I surprisingly hit 1,000 followers on Instagram which completely blew me away. I just can not comprehend 100 people let alone 1,000 people being interested in what I have to say. Anyway this is what has kicked me up the backside to eventually make this blog! So here I am writing my first blog post, eeek!
 
What to expect on my blog? Mainly beauty with a bit of fashion and lifestyle posts. Just somewhere I can throw my opinion in to the mix! I haven't decided on an upload routine or anything yet, I'm just going to roll with it as the kid's like to say these days! haha.
 
(Also something you should know about me. I think I am hilarious at all times!)
 
So this is my first official blog post and I will wrap things up here.
 
 





 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, i follow your instagram & im very excited you've started a blog. I'm looking forward to your posts :)

    Robyn :) x
    lifeloveandlippy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, that's so sweet! :) Also thankyou for following my instagram.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on plucking up the courage to start up a blog. I've been thinking for quite some time now about starting mine, but cannot come up with a name for it. How did you come up with yours, if I may ask? Btw, I also follow you on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started to follow you on instagram and I'm so glad that you started your blog, love the blog header image :)
    http://sparkle-of-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only just got onto the fact you have a blog and changed your Instagram, I need to keep up! Loving the blog lovely x

    http://astro-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete