Wednesday 30 April 2014

A Collective Haul

Some of you Guys that follow me on instagram might know that this year I am on an alternative month "All things beauty" related spending ban. In a attempt to curve my out of control addiction to buying makeup or that is what my boyfriend tells me anyway haha! I do have to admit though I have been rather good on the months I have been banned. April however the ban was lifted and I SHOPPED. Suprisingly though I didn't go wild. (Well at least not in my eyes!)

Collective Haul


As you can see from the post most of the things I purchased are from the drugstore. If I'm completely honest I do love Highend/Luxury makeup probably a lot more than drugstore but I love finding amazing finds at the drugstore. You will probably be able to see if I have already tried a product out and what are my thought's on it on my Instagram before I post on here but if you guy's would like a first impressions post on any of the products let me know in the comments.
 
Lip Products
 
1, Bubblegum Lip Scrub From Lush Cosmetics £5.50
2, Rimmel Lasting Colour Rush Balm in 220 Rumour Has It & 100 Give Me A Cuddle £5.99
3, Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in 05 Ole Flamingo £8.99
 
Eye Products
 
1, Bourjois Colour Edition 24Hour in 02 Petale De Glace £6.99
2, L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black £7.99
3,Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint in 006 Rich Russet £4.99
4,Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in 611 Yogurt
 
 Miscellaneous Products
 
1, China Glaze Nail Laquer in 1290 Thistle Do Nicely £6.99
2, Kiehl's Lip Balm in Mango £9.50
3, Bourjois Happy Light Base Serum £10.99
4, Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Water Mint £6.99
 
 
 
1, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly £22
2, Benefit Box Blusher in Hoola £21.50
3, YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 11 Rouge Gouache £23.50
4, Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in 04 Plum Pop £16.50
 
I hope you guy's like this post and if you have any suggestions of what I should try out next month leave it in the comments!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to get the NARS concealer and the bourjois lipsticks! They look really good.

    hdotxo/ hdotxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely in love with the Nars concealer the best ive ever tried! So much I have it in 2 shades now. I'm not quite sure about the bourjois lipsticks though!

    LeBeauteLuxe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That China Glaze nail polish looks gorgeous! Just followed you on Bloglovin' sweetie!

    Parie xx

    ReplyDelete