Friday 2 May 2014

Current Wish List

Well it's a Friday night and I have spent the evening cleaning my makeup brushes, I just cannot contain my excitement! Things are about to get cray cray! haha! Seriously though I HATE cleaning my makeup brushes I put off the long boring tedious task as long as possible. (Probably longer than acceptable!) Now I am trawling through Beauty Blogs, Instagram and Youtube videos creating a list as I go along of all the things I want! So I thought I would make a little blog post on the top items on my wish list.
1, Benefit Big Easy Multi Balancing Complexion Perfector £27.50.     
2, Jo Malone London Sweet Almond & Macaroon Home Candle £39
      

 
3, theBalm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette £26.50
 
 
 
4, Dior Addict Fluid Stick £26.00
 
 
What is on your wish list at the moment?
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment