Wednesday 7 May 2014

April Beauty Favourites

My first ever favourites post, eek! It was always favourite post's that inspired me to created my own blog and now here I am writing my own. A very surreal moment right now!
 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette £37

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
 
I'm going to kick this favourites off with my beloved Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! My favourite shades I have been using are Dust, Nooner and Liar. Argghh I'm just so in love with this little baby, I couldn't say enough good things about it if I tried. From the colours, the pigmentation, the texture and quality of the shadows- everything is just perfect about it! At a hefty price tag of £37 I would say if your going to buy any of the Naked Palettes, I would definitely say choose this one! I will do a full review on this palette.


Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub
 
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub smells absolutely DIVINE. This isn't my most favourite scrub ever. It's a very harsh scrub so I only just once every two weeks but the smell is just so good to not use. It leaves silky layer of moisture meaning I don't need to use an another body moisturiser.

 
M.A.C MSF Stero Rose £22


M.A.C MSF Stero Rose
 
I have completely falling head over heels with this MSF and I only purchased it at the beginning of the month. It was released in a Mac Collection and I do believe its Limited Edition- Unfortunately. I have been loving wearing it on my eyes or as a blush for a healthy lit from within glow. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
 
Jessop Makeup Brushes £12.98
 
Believe it or not but these brushes were bought on eBay. I got them in a set of 10 for the bargain price of £12.98! Can you believe it? I certainly can't. I'd go as far as saying they are more than just dupes for Sigma brushes, I'd say they're better. I bought mine off eBay, as they do come from China they took 3-4 weeks to get here. I have been using the flat top kabuki brush for my foundation, the angled kabuki brush for cream blusher and lastly the small domed fluffy brush for my concealer. I'm just in LOVE.
 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer £22

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
 
I haven't been able to stop using this concealer since I've bought it. I've always struggled with concealers I've never been able to find the right one- the right consistency, pigmentation and colour shade but this Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is PERFECTION. It has great coverage, it's highly pigmented and very blendable.
 

M.A.C Lovelorn Lipstick £15
This Mac lipstick is in Lovelorn. It has been my go to shade this month, I love it for everyday. It is a lustre finish, my favourite from Mac. I'm considering doing a separate blog post on all my Mac lipsticks. Comment below if you'd like to see that post.
 

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
 
My last favourite. I received this as a gift from my lovely boyfriend Richard for valentines day and I just love it. I'm always snapping away with. I think it's such a cute way to capture memories.
 
 
Well that was a long post! I've thoroughly enjoyed doing my 1st ever favourites. I hope you have too.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment