Monday 12 May 2014

Everyday Makeup Product's

I thought I would do a little post on my everyday makeup products that I am currently using on a daily basis. I am for sure a girl who gets stuck in a rut with my makeup until I get completely bored of the product. I've been enjoying wearing a "fresh" makeup look recently, healthy glowy skin paired with natural eyes and lips.
 
 
Face Products

Bronzer & Blusher

Eye Products
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

Lip Product
 
List of Products
 
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation "Mont Blanc"
Benefit Box Powder "Hoola" & "Rockateur"
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer "Chantilly"
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil "Yogurt"
SmashBox Full Exposure Palette
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara "Dark Brown"
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim "Ultra Black"
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara "Black"
Dior Addict Lip Glow LipBalm
 
I hope you enjoyed this post. I love seeing other peoples makeup and their favourites. I'd like to do a review on some of these products, if there is any specific products let me know in the comments
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment